- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Are you someone who enjoys switching things up on a daily basis?
Can you juggle multiple tasks, adhere to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure? Do you take pride in knowing your contributions are key to APTN? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
- Become part of the team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
- Gain valuable insight into how APTN functions behind the scenes
- Showcase your superior time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Oversee all the administrative functions for the COO and Operations Department
- Use your creativity for planning and executing travel itineraries and successful departmental events
As our Executive Assistant you will:
- Be reliable, patient, and have a strong commitment to protecting confidential information
- Maintain record of all incoming invoices and monthly expenditures
- Ensure incoming communication is responded to independently and redirected when appropriate
- Exercise your strong attention to detail and business acumen with departmental communications
- A certificate in a relevant discipline and proven related work experience
- Excellent communication combined with a positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Dependability, an enthusiastic positive attitude and a genuine commitment to your teams!
- Proficient Internet, Microsoft Office, and Outlook skills
- A confident, strong, vibrant, friendly disposition
As an Indigenous employer, we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers! Visit us: by 3 p.m. CST Wednesday, April 5, 2017 https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=aptn
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: